If you are struggling with weight loss, hypnotherapy can give you the extra motivation and determination you need to keep you moving towards your goals.The aim of using hypnosis
for weight loss is to re-educate your unconscious mind to give you back real choice in what you eat and how you look.
Each week will have a different focus and aims to:
• motivate you to start and continue to lose weight naturally and stop you feeling deprived on endless diets
• motivate you to exercise and stay fit
• help you visualise the person you would prefer to be and move towards that future YOU.
• Change the way you think about food, eating and exercise
• help you to trust your natural ability to know when you are genuinely physically hungry and stop you eating for the wrong reasons.
• decrease food cravings and help you handle all those moments of temptation
• kick start healthy eating habits and food choices
Jo Hooson is a qualified in Clinical and Advanced Hypnotherapy and registered with the General Hypnotherapy Register and the Complementary Healthcare Council.
t – 07721 924779
e – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.johooson.com
This is a 7 week course with a cost of £50 for the entire course. Drop in sessions will be available but please call Jo first to check there is space.
Drop in session £8