Join our ‘100 Club’ lottery
Grab the 1 in 25 chance to win £50 a month, and help support community activities here at the hall – for just £4 membership/month. Find out more and join up here…
Volunteer for us
The hall is run by local people and volunteers for benefit of the whole community. If you can spare any time to help keep the hall looking wonderful and running smoothly we would love to hear from you!
We need volunteers to help us with:
- Gardening – to keep our small garden looking neat and tidy
- Kitchen – to do a regular inventory of our crockery and equipment and help keep our kitchen tidy and in order
- Notice boards – to keep the notice boards up to date
- Painting – occasionally our rooms need a fresh coat of paint
- DIY – if you’re a dab hand at plumbing, carpentry or general maintenance we would love to hear from you
- Helping out at community groups – such as helping with our over 50’s weekly Lunch Club, daily Cosy Club, Matinee Mondays and much more
Become a member of the New Oriel Hall
As a member of the Hall, your membership supports our activities and operations, it entitles you to vote at the Annual General Meeting and you could also stand for election to the Management Committee or Trustees where your valuable input could shape the future of the Hall. Life membership is just £5.
If you would like to become a member or volunteer at the Hall, please call us on 01225 466606.