Why choose New Oriel Hall for your Wedding or Party
- Wedding and party packages that allow you flexibility and value so you can make the very most of your special day or occasion
- Stylish light airy rooms that accommodate your party for a sit down wedding breakfast, buffet or evening party
- A modern well-kept building with an attractive exterior and small leafy garden for photographs
- Easily accessible for local churches, Bath registry office and other local licensed venues
- Parking and lots of on-street parking nearby
- Well equipped kitchen with plenty of crockery and cutlery to hire and a double servery area
Wedding and Party Packages
For large celebrations the whole hall can be booked from Friday at 4pm until Sunday at 11am, from £950 allowing plenty of time for decorating the hall and tidying up after the event. At the other end of the spectrum the hall can be booked for a simple family wedding breakfast or evening party, for around £250.
Catering and facilities
For a sit down meal 100 is the maximum number we recommend. More can be seated for a buffet style meal and more again for a stand up disco. We have 130 chairs available, 16 large tables and 5 smaller ones, although you may choose to hire your own furniture.
Caterers can be booked or you can provide your own food and you can choose whether to have a pay bar or give away alcohol. We have cutlery and crockery to hire for 130 people and glasses to hire. The kitchen has a five ring cooker and a large oven, a plumbed in water boiler, toaster, microwave, coffee machine and 3 fridges! Please note that while well-equipped, it is not a professional kitchen.
Whatever style of wedding or party you require, the hall provides a stunning backdrop and our friendly staff are happy to help at every stage of planning. You can choose to decorate simply or have a fabulous theme. We can provide a tall ladder and there are hanging rails. We have a music license and staging is available for use by bands. We have a bar area where we can run a pay bar for you or just a place to serve drinks.
Optional extras available include getting a midnight extension, hiring our contract cleaner after the event (included in the wedding package and compulsory for a large evening party), cutlery and crockery hire, Table cloth hire, and free use of our tables, chairs, piano and staging.
Weddings & Parties FAQs
If you’re planning a party or a wedding we’ve prepared a page full of helpful information, questions and answers